Laura was addicted to heroin, but she overdosed from morphine, cocaine and alcohol.
Everyone thought Ian would attend college on a tennis scholarship. No one suspected that he would become a heroin addict.
Montana thought he was taking LSD, but actually died from a deadly synthetic version called N-bomb.
Daniel was an ice-hockey player who partied hard with his friends.
How did Irma actually die? Forensic medical experts say that Irma's brain swelled from a lack of oxygen.
David was a talented baseball player who died from inhaling computer duster
A rising football star's life was cut short by steriod abuse.
The autopsy revealed high levels of oxycodone, morphine, acetaminophen and amphetamines in his body.
His mother found Ryan lifeless in bed.
Ian James Eaccarino was a promising college student
Steroid use plunged Taylor into a deep depression.
David was only 23 when he overdosed.
(Texas Tribune, July 26) More Texans are seeking treatment for methamphetamine addiction, according to a recent survey.Read More
(HealthDay, July 24) Teens who use medical marijuana legally are more likely to admit an addiction than those without legal access.Read More
(HealthDay, July 23) Among high school seniors who have tried bath salts, nearly one-fifth are regular users.Read More