Welcome to the all-new JustThinkTwice.com
We've redesigned the website to make the site easier for you to find the information you need.
David was a talented baseball player who died from inhaling computer duster
The autopsy revealed high levels of oxycodone, morphine, acetaminophen and amphetamines in his body.
His mother found Ryan lifeless in bed.
Ian James Eaccarino was a promising college student
Steroid use plunged Taylor into a deep depression.
(The Islands' Weekly, Jan. 27) It only takes one bad episode of inhaling household chemicals to cause major damage, officials say.Read More
(The Register-Guard, Jan. 24) Calls for help related to marijuana poisoning increased dramatically in Washington and Colorado.Read More
(Prescott News, Jan. 13) They were in their teen when their drug troubles started and later ended with heroin.Read More